Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are You concerned about Your Heart Health? I am.


I am 40 years old, I have been overweight all my life, I smoke, and heart disease runs in my family. For the past 15 years I have not taken very good care of myself. I worked a crazy schedule never slept and never had time to eat right. I lived on junk food, fast food and beer. So I guess you can say I’m a high risk for heart disease. It’s funny how you never think about these things until you get older and one day you look in the mirror and say what the hell have I done to myself? All those cheeseburgers and fire chicken had caught up with me. So I decided to change my life. After all if I’m not concerned about my health, who will be? So I went searching for something to help me regain my health. I found Herbalife. I started taking their products and I was amazed how much better I felt after just one day. It’s amazing how getting good nutrition affects every part of your life. I really didn’t get involved in Herbalife to lose weight but to get healthy. But just using the products and drinking the shakes instead of a bag of chips or a donut I started losing weight. In the first month I lost 30 pounds, which is great for my heart and overall health.
Besides Herbalife’s Great core products for overall health and weight management they also have a great line of heart health products. Herbalifeline is an Omega-3 supplement for cardiovascular and joint health.
“Medical experts and some studies suggest that Omega-3 fatty acids can help support proper functioning of the heart. Maximize your heart’s health with Herbalife's newly reformulated Herbalifeline, which contains 50 percent more Omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA, than our original formula.

Herbalifeline is also rich in vitamin E for maximum antioxidant benefit, supplies a full spectrum of marine lipids and has no fishy aftertaste. The addition of three essential oils–thyme, peppermint and clove–helps keep the fish oil fresh and pure. And Herbalifeline's newly designed capsule is easier to swallow.

Heart smart: Medical and nutritional experts agree that Omega-3 fatty acids play a significant role in good health, and some studies suggest it can help support the proper functioning of the heart. Herbalifeline® is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and can be taken daily for optimum results.

Fast Facts:
  • Studies show that EPA and DHA may promote cardiovascular health.
  • Independent research studies show that fish oils can help reduce the growth of abdominal fat cells.
  • Low-reflux formula minimizes fish-oil taste during digestion.
  • Essential oils of thyme, peppermint and clove keep oils fresh.
  • Includes antioxidant vitamin E.”
                                                             Informantion obtained byHerbaloft.com
 Hopefully you have not abused youself as bad as I have, but even eating three square meals, getting excercise, and sleeping 8 hours may not be enough to protect you from heart disease. Supplementing your diet can help.
If you are concerned about your heart health then Herbalifeline is for you. Place your order today and start on your journey to a happy healthy you.

1 comment:

  1. All of my links did not work on this post. If you are interested in Herbalife and Herbalifeline check out
    https://www.herbalhealthdirect.com/kellys_health_store

    or scroll down to the bottom of the page under Herbalife Heart Health.
    Thank You!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete