Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are You Ready For Summer?


Summer is Around The Corner!

Are you Ready To Get Back Into That Swimsuit?

Don’t miss out on the summer fun!!! If you need to lose a few pounds before getting back into those summer clothes I have the answer.

Millions of people are losing weight with Herbalife right now! You can be one of us. If you are like me and tried all the fad diets and end up weighing more before it’s over with Herbalife is for you. I started losing weigh right away. Within the first week I lost 17 pounds. That has never happened before. And the Big thing is I am not hungry. The Healthy Meal shakes keep me full for hours that sometimes I forget to eat my healthy meal. I do not recommend that you try to skip your healthy meal because you got to eat to be healthy and keep that metabolism in check.  And if I do get hungry during the day Herbalife has a great snack line that will cover that too. Now I want to stress to you that Herbalife products are not just for weight loss. They are for your Overall Health and Well being. They have so many great products that help improve your health from anything to Heart Health to digestive Health. But for today I am going to help get you started on a weight management program. So now I’m going to tell you everything you need to get started on your weight loss journey.


·        The Herbalife Quick Start Program is a great way to get you started.   It includes:

·         The Formulaone Healthy shake mix. They come in 7 great flavors,

·        The Herbal Tea concentrate,

·        A great multivitamin,

·        The cell activator.  Which allows you your body to absorb the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from your shakes, meals, and supplements

Now to get on the right program I do recommend that you add

·        the total control tablets to help keep you from getting hungry ,



·        The personalized protein powder to add to your shakes because the shakes are designed for weight management but do not have enough protein for weight loss. 

·     

   And finally, the aloe powder that will aid in digestion and the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that your body needs, but is not always able to absorb.

That is it. In my opinion is the perfect weight loss plan. I’m going to be straight upfront with you about the price. I hate when people try to hide it and then at the last minute bam! there it is. Anyway for all the products I listed it will cost $200.00 for a month supply. I know I know that sounds like a lot but if you factor in all the money you will save on groceries it’s not that much. You will be drinking your shakes for two meals a day and eat one healthy meal. So you won’t have to buy near the groceries and if you normally go out to lunch or through a drive thru for breakfast you will be replacing that with a healthy shake so you actually may save money on the Herbalife program. If you look at the price per meal it comes to $3.33 a meal if that helps put things in perspective.  But if the price is still too steep then you can always start off with the Quick Start program alone which is $110.00.

To get started on the Herbalife plan you can shop online at my store at



Or call my toll free number at: 866-868-1839

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment